1) Schedule banner picture day for the 1st week of August so you can get your banners back before school starts.
2) Make sure seniors have plenty of notice so they can mark their calendars and no one will be missing from the field or the hallway when the banners are hung.
3) Decide in advance which uniform the seniors will wear so all the banners will look cohesive.
4) Consider getting a community sponsor to pay for your banners. Even though the banners are very reasonably priced and you may be able to budget for them, getting a sponsor is a great way to invite the community in and allow them to support your students.
5) Schedule with your photographer several months in advance to so your seniors won't miss out.