Last week we started our new summer series on trends in Senior Photography. It was all about Cap & Gown pictures and if you missed it, you can check it out here. This week we are going to talk about Themed Senior Sessions. Stylized sessions are all the rage right now and SO much fun to do! No matter which concept you like best, these sessions allow you to show your individuality and creativity and that's exactly what you want in Senior Pictures - an experience that creates a memory of who you are today.
Here are some tips to help you create the perfect Themed Senior Session:
1) Plan ahead - in these sessions every detail counts so it's more important than ever to plan out exactly what you want.
2) Create a Pinterest board. Pinning images in the style you like will help you decide on the finer details and help us understand exactly the look you are going for.
3) Communication is key! A consultation before your Senior Session is always a good idea, but if you want a stylized theme it is essential. We want to make sure we know exactly the look you are going for share our ideas to give you a perfect result!
4) Consider having your hair and makeup done professionally.
5) Don't rule out anything. If you can dream it, we would love to hear it. We may have resources you never thought about.
6) Make sure that your theme reflects your personality. Really great Senior Pictures aren't really great if they don't look anything like you.
7) Think about inviting a few friends. If you want to go all out and plan a super extravagant theme, making it a group activity can help spread out the cost and work involved and make a great memory from your senior year at the same time.
Some themes we've seen are: sports of all kinds, Boho, Fairytale, Urban, Gypsy, A Day at the Fair, & Superheros. What can imagine for your Senior Experience?